People all around the world love coffee for its taste and invigorating qualities. however this drink has other more unusual applications.
- Mix ground coffee or dried coffee grounds with the same amount of salt, and after that add a few drops of olive oil.
- Apply the scrub onto steamed skin before rubbing it in with moderate circular upward movement.
- You’ll need to repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.
2. Loss of hair
- Mix 2 tablespoon of fine- or medium-ground coffee with 3 oz of heated olive oil.
- Apply the mask to damp hair. Spread it along the whole length of your hair, and wrap it in foil. After half an hour, rinse your hair with shampoo.
- Prepare the masks 1-2 times a week. The full course of treatment must consist of 12 applications. If you use it on light hair, the remedy might cause a change of shade.
3. Swelling under the eyes
- Mix 1/2 tsp of ground coffee beans or fresh coffee grounds, 1/2 tsp of coconut oil, a pinch of ground pepper, and a few drops of water.
- This remedy must be applied to your face under the lower eyelids area. Following the mask has dried up, rinse it off with hot water.
4. Dry or cracked lips
- Mix 1/2 tsp of coffee grounds and 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Massage the resulting scrub into your lips for thirty seconds, and after that remove it with a wet cotton swab.
5. Black dots on the face
- Mix 2 tablespoon of dried coffee grounds (or finely ground coffee) with curd in a ratio of 1:1.
- Apply the remedy onto steamed skin, massage it in for a few minutes, then leave it on for another ten minutes. After that, rinse it off with hot water.
- Repeat the treatment once a week.
6. Oily skin
- Mix fresh coffee grounds with 1 tablespoon yoghurt.
- Apply the mixture to your face, and massage it in for 1-a few minutes. Then rinse it off with cool water.
7. Dull facial skin
- Take 1 tablespoon of coffee-grounds, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 raw egg.
- Stir all the ingredients till you get a smooth pulp, and after that apply it to the face. Rinse with cool water after fifteen minutes.
- Don’t apply the mask more than once or twice s a week.
SOURCE: Bright Side